There’s no task too big or too small for the Orion Studio Synergy Core. Record high-impedance instruments, such as the electric guitar, through four Hi-Z inputs and reamp DI tracks through the special purpose ReAmp outputs. Take advantage of all 16 line outputs (on DB25 connectors). Handle digital audio via S/PDIF and ADAT. Freely route all incoming and outgoing audio from an intuitive software Routing Matrix. Then hear the result from two pairs of headphones or studio monitors – simultaneously, if you need to.
Orion Studio Synergy Core is just one of the most flexible and best sounding audio interfaces. Elevate your sound and come record with us.
• 14 x 24 Rackmount audio interface with Thunderbolt & USB connection for Mac/Windows;
• 12 Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 75dB of gain on combo XLR jacks for studio-quality recordings. All work as microphone/line/Direct-In
inputs, and four of them are Hi-Z compatible. All preamps are fully DC-coupled;
• Two analog inserts (applied to preamp 1 and 2) to connect analog gear without the need to do additional routing in the DAW or in the control
• 16 DC-coupled analog output channels over a D-Sub 25 connector allowing control of modular synthesizers;
• Two reamp outputs on TRS ¼ jacks for further amp processing of guitar signal;
• Thunderbolt 3 (up to 32 channels) and USB 2.0 (up to 24 channels) ports for native DAW application with custom macOS & Windows drivers;
• Digitally expandable over ADAT (up to 16 channels) and SPDIF (up to 2 channels);
• Two stereo headphone outputs;
• Two monitor outputs that can work both in parallel or in A/B mode.
• Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances;
• Proprietary Jitter Management algorithm delivering truthful and expanded soundstage;
• High-resolution A/D and D/A conversion ensuring artefact-free recordings and mastering-grade converter with 130dB headroom for critical
listening without coloration or signal degradation.
• Collection of 60 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rarely emulated compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and guitar amps and
cabs; (including Auto-Tune)
• 6×DSP, 2×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time platform for effects processing with imperceptible latency;
• Up to 128 effects instances per session loaded simultaneously on 32 individual virtual racks..
• Advanced digital Routing Matrix that allows execution of complicated input/output routing with a simple drag and drop functionality;
• 4 mixers with 32 channels each for creating individual cue mixes and sub-mixes, allowing you to distribute headphone mixes for your
musicians while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link;
• Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes;
• Direct hardware monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
• Direct-In function allowing you to bypass the preamp architecture and record directly through the converter;
• Fully DC-coupled I/O to control and receive CV from modular synths;
• Easily accessible talkback with built-in microphone;
• Front panel with volume knob with selectable sources and functional buttons;
• Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation);
• Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.